Definition of a "Theistic Evolutionist:"
1. One who believes in God but not in His word.
2. One who doesn't believe anything God said but believes He must exist because there is no possible way the universe could invent itself.
3. One who doesn't understand evolution or God, but who wants to go to Heaven without wasting his time reading the Bible.
4. One who believes in the goodness of God but couldn't recognize evil if he were drowning in it.
5. A self deluded person who believes truth and lies can co-exist.
6. A warm weather Christian who buckles under when others lie about creation, thinking that if those who are smarter than he believe it it must be true.
7. An agnostic who pretends to be a religious to impress his neighbors.
The only way to believe in both the Word of God and evolution is to have a firm understanding of neither.
Nutrider99, Free Conservatives 7 Comments
[8/27/2005 12:00:00 ]
Fundie Index: 1