Lord Jesus Christ, I ask that you forgive me for having cursed objects in my home. Show me by The Holy Spirit what to destroy:
1. Books and objects identified with Satan's Kingdom.
2. Sinful activities of former residents that left curses.
3. Knocking and noisy ghosts and apparitions (poltergeist).
4. Owl and frog images.
5. Witch's mask and fetishes used by witch doctors.
6. Objects and literature that pertain to false religions, cults, the occult and spiritism.
7. Graven images of gods (demons).
8. Idols and artifacts dedicated to demons.
9. Ouija boards and other occult paraphernalia.
10. Prayers and worship to demons bring curses on home.
11. Mexican sun gods; idols, incense; Buddhas; hand carved objects from Africa and the Orient; astrology, horoscopes, fortune telling; books and objects associated with witchcraft, good luck charms and cult religions (Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, metaphysics); rock and roll records and tapes and other demonic objects.
12.Jewelry given to a person by someone in witchcraft, hex signs, ancient geometric and mystical motifs, jewelry designed to bring good luck and act as talisman to chase evil.
13. Egyptian ankh, Polynesian tikkis of gods, broken cross (peace symbol), chais, African jujus, Italian horn, protectors from the evil eye, hand with index and little fingers pointing up, crosses, clovers, stars, wishbones, lucky coins, mystic medals, horseshoes, religious fetishes and statues.
14. Products with hidden, secret, occult curses.
15.Puppets, cult objects and representations. Dolls used for witchcraft and magic.
Gene and Earline Moody, Demonbuster 57 Comments
[12/24/2007 12:35:47 AM]
Fundie Index: 8