[On atheist websites]
Well that's about all the hate I can stand to deal with. I actually feel numb after doing this section of my site. And also saddened because of how all these people think exactly the same. What do all these sites have in common?
1) They all are fighting what they claim does not exist.
2) 95% of them imply such extreme hate for all Christians that refuse to think like them, they either "imply" to kill them, or actually come out and say it.
3) Over 90% of their sites and forums are dedicated to this cause of fighting things they cannot see (spooky).
4) They believe cussing makes you a more manly person, even though some of them are girly men (as Arnold S. would call them).
5) They all claim they are the smartest in the world, and anyone who can't see this are stupid.
6) They call themselves free-thinkers. But only if you think as they do.
7) They all claim there is no God because evolution proves it. But yet science itself cannot prove God either way. So some how they have a special knowledge that goes beyond science (sounds like foil cap time).
8) They claim that the Christian past is the only past that has death and murder in it. When their past of what they believe connects to certain types like Hitler.
9) They all put up special sections on their websites and forums showing how every can join them in their fight against something they cannot see, and claim does not exist. So I wonder, do they spend their time thinking about how to fight thin air?
10) All of the websites promote degrading of anyone who would dare think differently they they do. Having to resort to this shows how weak their argument really is.
11) They all say that Christians are all liars, and what they believe are myths. As if they have cornered the idea of what truth is. As if a lie is only something they disagree with. And truth is what they agree with.
12) They all mock God through words, or graphics.
13) They all have some sort of plans of attack on the Christian faith.
14) They all mis-quote past history in one form or another. And call you a liar if you point it out.
15) etc... (never ending).
So let us deal with the most common claim that they all make: There is no God.
No God, and no creation means we have no soul to be saved. Evolution denies the soul of man because evolution cannot answer the question: In the evolution process, when did man receive a soul that needed to be saved? So those of you that believe one can coexist with the other are actually believing in a oxymoron. Which makes your faith an oxymoron. So you are either a theist, atheist, or agnostic. A theistic evolutionist does not apply, it is only a justification for not wanting to believe God fully, but make everyone think that you do. Is God a fool? I think not, and that will be made clear one day.
Issac, Y.E.C. Headquarters 39 Comments
[11/6/2008 8:01:14 PM]
Fundie Index: 5
Submitted By: M.M.