[what's sad is that this isn't a poe]
If you need proof that God is real, even after reading this, then ask me!
If God wasn't real, then...
- Why are true Christians so loving? Why do they strive to show their love to others no matter how they are treated?
- Why would there even be a prayer language? This is truly a gift from God. The anointing can flow through someone instantly by another simply speaking through Jesus' name!
- Why do Christians have that shine in their eyes like nobody else does? This is a big one that I've noticed... nonbelievers or non-Christians don't have that kind, gentle shine in their eyes like Christians do. Simply because they don't have the light of God!
- Why is there a Bible? The Bible was written thousands of years ago, and think about it... back then, people weren't exactly as deceiving as they are now. These people didn't just write it and simply hope that someone would believe it. The Bible is the LIVING Word of God!
- Why is the earth so differently made? I read online on a fact-based website that every last one of the chemicals is perfectly balanced, and there is a perfect amount of oxygen. The earth is the perfect distance from the sun for there to be the needed amount of precipitation and cold and heat. How else could this have happened with just science?
- Why are scientists constantly trying to prove that God isn't real? If God wasn't real, then the scientists would not be trying to prove what's already true as false. Far too many scientists are being used by Satan as living TOOLS of trying to lead someone into deception.
- Why are so many drug addicts and depressed individuals instantly set free by the power of God when they are saved?
- Why would there even be priests and pastors that existed to preach the gospel if God wasn't real? These people aren't just making it all up!
- God is real; there is proof. You simply have to open up your eyes and ears and pay attention to your surroundings.
?~*.WARRIOR.for.CHRIST.*~? [[God is Love!]], MySpace 66 Comments
[7/4/2008 3:39:58 PM]
Fundie Index: 10