(about outspoken Atheists)
1. They are not worth the time to even take seriously.
2. They don't know or truly understand (even those who claim they were once Christian or raised by Christians) or can accept that which is not physical or that demands them to be more than just human.
3. They are blinded and fooled by the Devil and are his tools.
4. They fail to realize they are the ones who keeps us (Christians) in business.
5. Religion to them may be like politics or child raring or even sports to us. They can't accept because they can't or don't want to believe.
6. We should accept all who bash us as blessings from God. They improve our knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of God, His ways, His powers, and the backing up of everything that has been written in the Bible.
7. We have to have enemies in order to have a battle and a battle to have a victory.
8. Their jokes and attempts to shake us are laughable and only makes them look like clowns.
9. Their ignorance well be paid in full and their is nothing we can do to change that.
10. Only few are chosen, I am glad I am one of the chosen, and just as long as I do what God tells me, they can't take away the greatest rewards that are not based on this dying world.
11. And if you noticed from my long response to another post, no one tried to object. Why? Because, they have no objection to it. There is nothing that the tools of the Devil can do to overturn God's word.
Dark-N-Romantic, LoveShack.org 45 Comments
[9/26/2008 6:31:31 AM]
Fundie Index: 7
Submitted By: FacelessAtheist