Here's some questions I would like to see answered from an Evolutionist/Big Bang proponent:
1. How was the universe created? Let's say for a moment the big bang happened. Then where did the galaxies come from? What about stars, planets, moons, nebulas and gravity?
If the Big Bang happened, that was a miracle in itself, but then to have a galaxy form with stars, planets, moons, etc. would be incredible. Did all of these happen at the beginning or later on?
2. Let's say evolution is true, where did plants and trees come from? Did they evolve from a lower lifeform? What about bacteria and viruses? How is it possible that plants and animals have a symbiotic relationship?
3. Some people theorize that the Earth was formed billions of years ago and was basically a big molten rock that later cooled down. If that's the case where did the Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and other gases come from? What about the ozone layer and upper atmospheres?
4. Where did magnetic fields come from? It's amazing that a magnetic field is required for us to survive.
5. Where did the water come from and why do we have salt water and fresh water?
6. Where did our Moon come from? How is it possible that our moon is required for our survival?
I don't believe in the Big Bang. In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth. I would like to see some of your thoughts on the questions though.
bbreland, Meridian Star Forums 60 Comments
[1/21/2009 2:35:12 PM]
Fundie Index: 5