*[Number 6 is the funniest thing I have read in years!]
Now that the Theory of Evolution has been disproven, why is it still taught in our schools? Here are ten reasons:
1. Many schools and school systems haven’t learned that the Theory of Evolution has been disproven.
2. Many biology teachers and other teachers of evolution haven’t learned that the Theory of Evolution has been disproven.
3. Many biology teachers and other teachers of evolution are unwilling to face reality.
4. Many evolutionists are afraid that religion will take over the schools and school systems.
5. Evolutionist lecturers and writers would stop earning the more than $1 billion they earn every year by preaching evolution.
6. Biology textbook publishers would have to spend $3 billion rewriting the biology textbooks.
7. Schools, colleges, and universities would lose $10 billion in government grants provided for the purpose of advancing the Theory of Evolution.
8. Over one hundred thousand evolutionary biologists and other scientists would be humiliated before the eyes of the entire world.
9. A number of evolutionary biologists and other scientists would have to admit to lies, evasions, and incompetence in their research.
10. Evolutionary biologists would finally have to acknowledge the superiority of Physics over Biology in answering one of the great questions of life – the origin of life.
Dr. Michael J. Bisconti, The L. F. Nexus 61 Comments
[1/19/2009 10:03:08 PM]
Fundie Index: 10
Submitted By: Higgs Boson