A list of the most common evolution and old earth lies:
1) No one has ever been killed in the evolution's name, and Hitler was not connected to it.
2) Darwin was not racist, and he did not recant evolution on his death bed.
3) Evolution is not connected to communism, and Haeckel never lied.
4) Evolution was never about putting black people into a sub-human category.
5) No one has ever falsified evidence in evolution's name.
6) The Stanley Miller experiment did not have any problems.
7) Human experiments were never used to try and prove evolution.
8) Polar flips are a absolute.
Bring up any of these subjects as errors, and your job, or grade, is in danger. So does any of this have anything to do with religion? Nope, just errors that evolutionists are unwilling to admit. And are more willing to destroy someones life that may try and expose any of the errors. So according to evolutionists, it is better to teach lies than it is to correct them. For there is no excuse for teaching lies that are over 100 years old.
Off subject Side note: A friend of mine was applying for a manager job for one of the biggest pizza delivery companies in America. He was not shy about letting someone know he was a Christian, but he was not one to bug someone with his faith. The person doing the interview, a area supervisor, told him that if she hired him. That if he ever mentioned God to her, or if she had a complaint about this from someone else. Or if he brought this up to her because of her life style, on the clock or off. She would make sure he was fired. And she would black ball him from ever getting another Job in a management position for another company. And that the terms of being hired by her is that he would have to agree with that. She did not believe in God, which means she believed in the alternative (evolution). Do you see how the theory demands total dominance and thought control? Free thinking? I don't think so.
Issac, Y.E.C. Headquarters 59 Comments
[1/19/2009 1:43:51 PM]
Fundie Index: 7
Submitted By: M.M.