Quote# 65764Why are proabortionist afraid to debate?
They get very emotional and dont want to talk about it. "Your just forcing your belief on people".
Is it because prolife people can easily should down everyone of their arguements like...
1 "a woman has right to her own body"
- my fist is part of my body, can I go around hitting anyone I want?
2 "The constitution doesnt define when a fetus becomes a person"
- it doest say you are a person either and blacks were once defined as less than a full person & they had science to say so.
3"a man cant make that decision. he wouldnt understand"
- this from woman who have never been pregnant. so, if you've never been in a war, you cant be anti war?
4"you're forcing your religion on woman"
- what religion, since when was atheist a religion.
5"its a private decision"
- So is burying my mother in law in my backyard at night.
6"its freedom of choice"
- but deciding what school your kids go to isn't (oh thats right you killed your kids).
wisemancumth, Yahoo Answers 39 Comments
[9/17/2009 7:17:29 PM]
Fundie Index: 61
Submitted By: J Arcenas