2016 The Final Revelation
There has always been proof of God. However, the Deity cannot be detected by physics, since He does not belong to the laws of physics. But He is proven by Truth. There are at present 9 proofs I can think of concerning the entity we call God. This is abbreviated:
1. elemental logic - we ourselves are proof of God, since nothing creates what it has not the power to create.
2. the nature of humans to conceive of eternal values.
3. the nature of humans to worship a god of some nature.
4. the nature of humans to develop a religion around the god.
5. the creation living creatures, showing design enginuity and amazing genius.
6. the nature of humans to wear clothing. Animals will not wear clothes, but humans always do, beginning at the fall of Adam.
7. the nature of humans to speak not only sounds, but words, and the words are formed in "primary sequence" or "equation" format. (subject, verb, indirect object, preposition, and direct object)
8. the nature of the universe
always to be initiated by choice. Physical things are generated, and form does not exist primarily even in abstract. It is only thought to be acted upon.
9. the nature of humans to either accept of reject the Gospel. Throughout history, people have recognized their sin, repented and believed the message of Christ. Why does this happen? If there is no sin, why have many people rejected evil for good.
There is a book that discusses these concepts entitled "2016 The Final Revelation." It is very enlightening.
W. Pope, Amazon Religion Forum 44 Comments
[11/8/2012 4:34:23 AM]
Fundie Index: 53