[Title of thread: I am a Jewish Holocaust denier]
Hey everyone, this is the internet so at least I have privacy.
And yes, I am a real Jew, not a fake half Jew or a Jew who knows nothing about Judaism, I actually go to synagogue maybe 6 times a year, born and raised Jewish, went to Jewish summer camps and a Jewish school, surrounded by Jews my whole life, the real kind of Jews too, etc.
But several things about the Holocaust really bother me. I discuss the supposed 6 million on point 3.
1) Self-pity, whinging and blaming the past for everything. It is just annoying.
2) Using the holocaust to make homogenous countries diverse, and using it to justify mass immigration and multiculturalism, by trying to make everyone tolerate each other. If you want an all white country, I don't mind. The idea is, an all white country is bad and there will be another Holocaust if one exists.
3) It is overly hyped, maybe about 500,000 Jews died, mainly from disease or simply being shot, which is still appalling that they could let this happen, but why should there be a genocide hierarchy ? All the massacres from ww2 to Rwanda are terrible events that should not be used as extortion rackets or to promote political ideas like multiculturalism.
Also, I have seen news articles where they use the phrase ''6 million'' in the 1920s ! Obviously the propaganda was being planned then.
Also, the number 6 million may have some Kabbalistic significance, but I need to research it more.
4) The way it is used to make Germans looks bad. Germans are one the great peoples of the Earth, from classical music, to science, to their architecture, to their way of life, to their culture, - all things which ultimately come from your genetics. I cannot stand Hollywood movies that demonise them so blatantly.
5) Israeli hypocrisy - a country created on the idea of ethnic purity to prevent another Holocaust, whilst promoting laws to allow refugees into European countries.
6) When people complain about Germany invading Britain, but then let millions of Africans in the country. Britain would be better under German Nazi rule.
7) Why it has more coverage than other genocides.
8) The facts aren't even certain. Was Germany even anti semitic ? Was Hitler even that anti-semitic ? Or did they simply want control of their nation by their own people. Were the German people friendly to the Jews during that time ? Who knows, it is very unlikely every single German hated them.
9) The confusion over the camps. I have heard they were simply for keeping in political prisoners who were threatening the nationalist ideas of Nazi Germany. Also, some camps treated the prisoners well.
10) The way Jews have no self perception and cannot discuss the idea maybe they bought it upon themselves.
So overall, yes they did some bad things, but I don't feel it deserves all the hype or remembrance it gets. I actually cringe when I tell someone I am Jewish and they tell me they are sorry for everything that has happened to us, grow up! Germany has nothing to apologise for, and I don't want one.
hello4843, Stormfront 29 Comments
[7/18/2012 7:41:22 AM]
Fundie Index: 25
Submitted By: TheReasonator