Pot, meet kettle!
9/27/2009 2:45:37 PM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
1/17/2012 6:39:10 PM
Yeah, don't they just drive you crazy?
1/17/2012 6:45:02 PM
You owe me a new irony meter.
1/18/2012 1:11:36 AM
Not sure what it's trying to say, but here are my interpretations:
1. "The one true cult (church) of arrogant crap." Pretty straightforward, really, A cult of church which holds excrement with overly high self-esteem, human or otherwise, to be central to their faith. Context not given.
2. "Cults and true churches are one, arrogant crap." Getting philosophical here. Either it is trying to state that established religions and cults have the same rights, which is a valid point to make, or it's a member of the Bahai faith, which states that all the religions of the world have a grain of truth in them. The latter is unlikely, as those adherent to Bahai faith rarely swear.
3. "Cults and churches are (the) arrogant ones. Crap." Here, it is pointing out a certain quality inherent in religious morality which denies it clarity and bestows upon it vanity...Oh! Sorry, I accidentally slipped into my Rap Mode. Either way, it is not happy about this fact, as indicated by the expletive.
4. "The one (only) true church can only be a cult. Crap." It is stating that religious life requires self-sacrificial devotion. Personally, I don't agree with that, but it's a subjective matter. The expletive attached to the end of this sentence is just its Tourette's Syndrome kicking in.
5. "Cults are crap, the one true church is arrogant." It seems to me that it just wails from the very depths of its heart about the contemporary state of religion. I am not well-versed enough in matters of faith to have an opinion on this statement, being an agnostic myself, though there is a rough but poetic grace in the way it expresses itself.
6. "Arrogant crap and cults - one true church!" Such a strong statement about peace and equality brings tears to my eyes. It is saying that whatever our vices and shortcomings, we can overcome our mutual hatred to form a single Utopian society where everyone is happy and free. This needs to be set to a guitar track. That is all.
1/18/2012 7:14:46 AM
The RCC hasn't claimed to be the one true church for the last fifty years.
1/18/2012 12:47:52 PM
I didn't even get whether he likes or dislikes Catholic church.
But I believe he's right 'cause his letters are SOOOO capital.
7/11/2012 6:01:54 PM
sorry i do not understand yelling idiots please try again.
7/12/2012 1:01:02 AM
Yes, the RCC - like your own fundie cult - is arrogant crap.
Honesty. So refreshing in a fundie. [/smartarse]
7/12/2012 6:59:55 AM
How dare they claim to be the true church! My ridiculously obscure sect of whackos is the true church! I want a funny hat...
2/5/2013 8:45:51 PM
CULTIC ONE TRUE CHURCH ARROGANT CRAP.
Working title for a new Evangalical Mega-Church? Or just a suggestion for the sign out front of your own church? Y'know, in a moment of rare honest reflection or something.
2/6/2013 6:14:29 AM