Home Archives Random Quotes Latest Comments Top 100 Submit Quote Search Log In

Quote# 24524

Homosexuality is a mental disorder and is a big contributor to child molestation. I won't allow it.

The homosexual goes agains the upward path of life and is part of everything base and ugly in this world.

Absurdity, Stormfront 32 Comments [5/2/2007 12:00:00 AM]
Fundie Index: 4
Submitted By: RoseThorns
WTF?! || meh
Username:
Comment:



1 2
Brainy

Its good to know you won't allow it. The gay community has been waiting on pins and needles to find out what you think. Oh, and it hasn't been a mental disorder since 1973.

5/2/2007 5:01:09 AM

Dot Comment

Now that's an appropriate username!

5/2/2007 5:22:04 AM

Beccs

Says the \"person\" who is a member at stormfront.

5/2/2007 5:39:46 AM

Redhunter

Shut up closet nazi-bitch.

5/2/2007 6:46:41 AM

Matilde

Ok, how do you reconcile that experts(that you quote when they give statistics convenient to your beliefs)insist that:
a)homosexuality is not a mental disorder.
b)98% of pedophiles are men, straight and more often than not married, and the remaining 2% are women, not just homosexual people?.

5/2/2007 7:30:44 AM

Prager

And yet find the time to design wonderful clothes and have fabulous parties.

5/2/2007 8:26:03 AM

Ambrielle

I do like the username. Says it all really.

5/2/2007 8:51:19 AM

Napoleon the Clown

Uh, no. Mental disorder requires that it interfere with a person's ability to function in society. The only problem homosexuals have stems from asshats like you.

Oh, and homosexuals aren't any more likely to be child molesters than heterosexuals.

5/2/2007 9:06:52 AM

Laurel

You hear that, all the gays in the world? Absurdity will not allow you! Bwaaaaaahahaha!

5/2/2007 9:08:37 AM

Mr Smith

No one gives a crap as to what you will allow and won't allow.

I don't care what your opinions are about anything until you start encroaching on the rights of others.

5/2/2007 10:42:38 AM

Adam & Steve

Boo fuckin Hoo we're SOOOO crushed you won't allow it

5/2/2007 11:50:33 AM

Darwin

The homosexual goes agains the upward path of life...

There is no 'upward path', but you're almost proving that it's a downward path.

5/2/2007 12:36:04 PM

Coffee

You won't allow it? Really?

And that will affect the rest of us how?

5/2/2007 1:12:11 PM

Firthy2002

Where the fuck do you morons get this homosexuality/child molestation link from?

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder.

5/2/2007 1:49:32 PM

David S.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...
and next year you'll be at the bottom of the hill with your ass in the air.

5/2/2007 3:11:56 PM



Good name. Pertinant

5/2/2007 3:22:01 PM

Mike

Psychiatrists disagree. YOU LOSE.

5/2/2007 6:20:28 PM

Old Viking

Them thar's straights molestin' those kids.

5/2/2007 8:23:56 PM

NonProphet

Fortunately, nobody gives a damn what you will or won't 'allow.'

5/2/2007 8:32:10 PM

Osiris

If it's a mental disorder then God can't punish them now can he? And neither can you. It's like Asperger's. You're born with it and there's no way to cure it, so just deal with it.

5/3/2007 1:01:10 AM

Ummu

\"Extreme Fundie mentality is a mental disorder and is a big contributor to child molestation because it strays from science and social sciences and history into bizaro-world, and encourages early marriage, and taints liberal Christians . I won't allow it except I will because of freedom of speech .

The the fundie goes agains the upward path of life and is part of everything base and ugly in this world because they don't want to learn and some want to create a world of constant abusive, opressive power.\"

There. Much better.

5/3/2007 11:27:38 AM

Tzelemel

Yeah, that's funny. Explain to me why then that the majority of child molesters I hear about in the news are straight guys that molest little girls.

5/5/2007 8:25:34 PM

Illuvatarwen

I wish I could introduce you to my gay friends, all of them feircely proud. Hey one of them's even a black drag queen! I'm sure you'd both get along great!

5/28/2007 9:40:50 PM

anti-nonsense

you \"won't allow it?', well that's too bad dumbass becuase us sane folks don't give a shit what you think.

5/28/2007 9:48:53 PM



The homosexual goes agains the upward path of life and is part of everything base and ugly in this world.

Like war, misogyny, violence, famine, hunger, poverty, environmental ruin, corruption, murder, infanticide, greed, bigotry, disease, materialism, abuse, intolerance, etc.? Wow, I had no idea that homosexuality had anything to do with any of that! /sarcasm/

9/23/2007 5:44:16 PM
1 2