I'd love to see any kind of proof to your assertions.
Are you saying that evolution has been discredited and you were the first one who was told?
5/2/2007 11:28:05 AM
\"Message: the reason evolution was invented is because the alternative (God) is unthinkable to many.\"
No the theory of evolution way \"invented\" because it fits the evidence.
1 The theory of evolution and the big bang are totally seperate areas of science. One is biology the other is cosmology.
2 Evolution doesn't explain the origin of life that is a seperate field of study called abiogenesis.
3 The theory of evolution explains the origin of multicellular organisms quite well.
4 Evolution has not \"ceased to occur.\"
Please do yourself a favor learn some real science.
5/2/2007 11:29:03 AM
Evolution used to explain:
1. The Big Bang
2. The origin of life
3. The origin of multicellular organisms
4. Why evolution ceased to occur (stasis)
Lying for Jesus.
5/2/2007 11:56:51 AM
More learning you must do.
5/2/2007 1:32:41 PM
Napoleon the Clown
1. Big Bang is separate from evolution, idiot.
2. Ditto. That's abiogenesis. It's been proven plausible, FYI.
3. Fucktard..... See above.
4. Fucking hell... BACTERIA, MORON.
5/2/2007 3:14:48 PM
The reason why Evolution theory was FORMULATED, not invented, it´s because there were tons of evidence, there are and there will be. Period.
5/2/2007 3:17:22 PM
Evolution wasn't invented; it was observed. It doesn't say anything about 1, 2 & 3 are the same, and 4 was pulled out of your ass.
5/2/2007 3:19:09 PM
I didn't actually understand any of this. What was the point being made?
5/2/2007 3:32:58 PM
Jezebel's Evil Sister
Nah, it's not that the concept of an all-knowing, all-powerful, loving god who would so severely fuck up its own creation that it had to then create a hell for most of humanity is \"unthinkable.\" It's just that it's stoo-pid.
5/2/2007 3:56:31 PM
Sweep up the straw when you're done. Once you've finished that, tell the doctors who have to battle drug-resistant pathogens that evolution has \"ceased to occur.\"
5/2/2007 4:04:22 PM
I'd thought that WIYC had finally given up. I hate being wrong. :(
5/2/2007 4:38:06 PM
Evolution has nothing to do with the Big Bang or abiogenesis!
5/2/2007 5:34:08 PM
2 litres of wrong in a 64-oz. cup.
5/2/2007 7:39:26 PM
You forgot Poland.
5/2/2007 7:58:28 PM
I can tell if someone is an idiot when they try linking The Big Bang (Astronomy) to evolution (Biology).
5/3/2007 1:09:01 AM
4. Why evolution ceased to occur (stasis) http://www.whoisyourcreator.com/stasis.htm
Another fundie halfwit who thinks evolution is some kind of ladder leading to humans.
5/3/2007 1:20:53 AM
Message: The reason God was invented is because the alternative - (no sky-parent keeping your room the way it was when you left for college)- is unthinkable to many.
Creationists maliciously assert that Evolution:
1. has something to do with one possible path the universe takes
2. deals in some way with The origin of life
3. misses something in explaining The origin of multicellular organisms
4. says evolution has ceased to occur (stasis).
5/3/2007 2:29:57 AM
1. Evolution isn't used to explain the Big Bang. They are two separate theories as well you know.
2. Evolution isn't used to explain the origin of life. You're thinking of abogenisis.
3. Ok, this one Evolution can help you with, see bacterial colonies, sponges, slime moulds and jellies.
4. Evolution is still occurring. See nylon eating bacteria.
5/3/2007 12:24:35 PM
I've said it before, I'll say it again:
5/18/2007 5:05:59 AM
\"Message: The reason evolution was invented is because the alternative (God) didn't seem to add up once people started educating themselves.\"
5/18/2007 6:54:33 AM
Christian fundamentalists often forget that the Big Bang theory was first proposed by a priest, it's also accepted by the Vatican as an acceptable interpretation of creation ex nihilo.
5/20/2007 1:20:05 PM
5/20/2007 2:50:05 PM