Nevertheless, the theory of evolution proves how bizarre, far-fetched and ridiculous one has to be to deny God. Let's forget for a moment the obvious fact that apes can no more breed human descendants than humans can breed zebras as descendants. All anyone has to understand is the simple birds and bees to know why. But for those who don't, let's engage in fantasy and see what had to have happened for this impossible, crazy theory to have taken place;
1) Each ape had to find another creature which with to breed to create offspring that looks more like a human than an ape. The odds of that are incalculable.
2) Then these exact same offspring had to migrate all over the world because according to science fiction writers, homo-sapiens also existed in North America
3) The next step in this impossible chain is that each homo sapiens in North America had to find a mate identical to the mates of other homo-sapiens in Africa to breed descendants who could speak! That make the odds even more incalculable since no two animals and humans look and act alike. So the exact same so-called "mutations" had to have happened in thousands of homosapiens which makes the odds unfathomable as to be impossible.
4) There are no accounts by any ancient cultures of any of these creatures ever existing yet they are supposed to be our ancestors. :o
5) The so-called common ancestor from which these creatures supposedly came is still as imaginary as the minds who invented them. That makes the common ancestor as imaginary as the Flying spaghetti monster.
Heidi, 123 Christian Forums 12 Comments
[4/30/2008 9:45:01 PM]
Fundie Index: 11
Submitted By: jmm9683