Sigh. Economics 101: More people working means more people producing, making goods better and cheaper, which leaves more money to be spent on more goods, which creates more jobs.
1/12/2007 4:10:26 AM
snowbeast: You'll just confuse him if you tell him that.
1/12/2007 4:43:12 AM
Let's see if I understand here:
1. Divorce is, like, bad.
2. Women don't need to work.
3. Working people (especially women) should willingly give their jobs to others (especially less-qualified men) who \"need\" it more.
May I respond?
1. Yes, except when staying married is worse.
2. Only if they can reasonably afford not to, and choose that path.
3. Most (if not all) workplaces need employees who are MORE competent, not less.
One more thing: People will often take you more seriously if you can write a coherent sentence and correctly spell all the words you use.
1/12/2007 6:24:01 AM
I'm guessing by the way you spell that your family went without education.
1/12/2007 7:11:36 AM