Quote# 55309The numbers of religions that are teaming up with science all have some things in common.
1) They do not believe in the God of the Bible.
2) If they do believe in God, they have to renounce any part that conflicts with science and their theories.
3). They all have to accept evolution and not creation, or at least accept the time period science claims it took for everything to come into existence.
4) They cannot question science with their beliefs. But science can question their beliefs.
5) The religions that accept science usually have written in their belief that Christians are heretics and in some cases are to be killed. Science welcomes these religions with open arms.
Issac, Y.E.C. Headquarters 9 Comments
[12/31/2008 8:01:01 PM]
Fundie Index: 6
Submitted By: M.M.
1) Omigod, there are other religions!
2) Omigod, there are moderate Christians!
3) Omigod, there are people who accept the morals and basics of their beliefs but use science for the real world!
4) Omigod, there are people who revise their beliefs based on new discoveries!
5) Omigod, PARANOIA!!
1/1/2009 5:08:28 AM
The people who believe science believe science?! PREPOSTEROUS
1/1/2009 7:28:33 AM
Let's face it, if you are a young earth creationist, there is no way you can avoid sounding like a paranoid nutjob when you try to discuss the real world.
1/1/2009 9:25:41 AM
Paranoia is strong here.
1/1/2009 8:31:37 PM
1/1/2009 9:00:06 PM
1-4: How is this a bad thing?
5: I am outside your door right now.
1/1/2009 9:14:12 PM
#5: Oh, please. They do not. But see, those are the type of statements that draw ire from people and get them to lash out at you. I mean, look at the assertion you're making. Would you like it if somebody said that about you? Well, the people your statement is directed at don't like it, either, since at the very least it's not true.
7/20/2009 10:48:44 AM
Young Earth Creationism. Because when the facts smack you on the ass, remember Jesus said to turn the other cheek.
7/20/2009 10:59:38 AM
1. No shit.
2. Reality trumps beliefs and opinions.
3. You can believe in both creation and evolution. I know that's mindboggling for YECs, but not everyone takes every word of the Bible literally.
4. You can question science with your religious beliefs if you have proof science is wrong and your beliefs are right. Science does the same.
5. 
1/17/2010 10:49:33 AM