You scare me.
7/15/2006 2:50:56 AM
1. Actually the asteroid wouldn't have to be \"Greater than all the nukes in the world\" to cause mass extinction.
2. The commonly held theory is that the asteroid impact caused an effect similar to nuclear winter, causing mass climate change and killing off any creatures that could not adapt to the changing temperatures.
3. We've found numerous craters from impacts throughout the world, I'm not sure if any of them have been dated to the late Cretacious period, but they do exist.
4.a. We have a numerous assortment of dinosaur fossils which fossilized prior to the impact
4.b. Said impact wouldn't cause a fireball you moron.
5. Where are you getting acid rain from?
6. The Big Bang and Eternal Universe theories have nothing to do with anything you just said!
7/15/2006 3:25:45 AM
Gulf of fucking Mexico! How big a fucking hole do you need you dickhead?
7/15/2006 3:50:56 AM
The K-T asteriod that wiped out the dinosaurs was equivilant to 1000 bombs that destroyed Hiroshima. The American nuclear stockpile laughs at such pathetic force. The huge crater you're looking for has been discovered, it's off the Yucatan in the Gulf of Mexico. Acid rain has nothing to do with any of this, also paleontologists don't use carbon dating for objects that old. The Big Bang and Eternal Universe have nothing to do with what you were just talking about.
12/11/2006 2:01:04 AM
2/2/2007 9:50:28 PM
Gulf of Mexico. We win.
5/11/2008 2:58:12 AM
Allegory of Jesus
The dinosaurs, according to theory, were killed by atmospheric changes after asteroid impact, not due to the entire planet being devastated by the impact itself or due to fire that could burn their very bones [!?]. Also: oceans, erosion.
7/24/2010 8:49:35 AM
And astroid this big would also leave a BIG hole somewhere on the earth...there is none.
** s i g h **
Why do people who shun evidence insist on evidence and then deny it exists? Why? WHY?
7/24/2010 11:21:18 AM
Not everything died
We have the "holes"
Cue crator pics
7/25/2010 6:48:11 AM
It's odd that you use the word "think" when you obviously have never done it.
2/5/2013 8:59:00 PM
Thought about it. You're an idiot.
2/5/2013 9:03:48 PM
The hole has been found, you idiot. South of the border, down Mexico way.
Nor was "the world burnt to a crisp", although something seems to have done exactly that to fundies' brains.
2/5/2013 10:19:02 PM