1 2 3
Dr Whom FTW!
3/31/2009 1:28:00 PM
oops, double post.
3/31/2009 1:34:08 PM
You make it sound like pagans are sacrificing children and dancing naked around their bodies bathed in goat's blood.
We gave that up months ago.
3/31/2009 1:35:38 PM
Was that article complete Christian (fundie) bullshit? How would you react to something like this?:
Christians are always attacking other faiths and lying to steal your childrens innocence, they're intolerant and judgemental and can't be trusted as they eat babies and have sex with animals!
The only thing I've done is put Christian where they put Occultist/witch,Pagan, or Atheist
By the way, goggle 'Christian' and see how long before you find "These cults are not religion in any form but they are a perverse, backward and may very well be the largest part of our great nations downfall and what it should" stand for
3/31/2009 1:37:06 PM
You Christian fundies are just voices for your leader satan. Don't you go trying to attack the Man of Pasta knowing that what he says is true and being fully aware that your father the devil is the liar. Flying Spaghetti Monster rebuke you! Mr. Jones pay no mind to these evil ones but keep up the good works of the FSM by exposing the devil and his attacks on our children. May the FSM bless and protect you with His Noodly Appendage. RAmen.
3/31/2009 2:10:56 PM
I thought it was homosexuals who were going to be this nations downfall? Can't you people make up your minds?
3/31/2009 2:20:49 PM
"People like you are driving others to Paganism and I personally think you're an ignorant jackass."
Isn't that the truth. They certainly drove me to it by pounding their nonsense about how evil it was into my head when I was twelve years old. Gee, all that private school tuition sure accomplished a lot :D
3/31/2009 2:59:12 PM
may very well be the largest part of our great nations downfall and what it should stand for.
Wut? Are you saying they are part of the downfall OR part of what it should stand for? Is it another of those parallel universe things?
You pagans are just voices for your leader satan
Their leader's name is "Stan". Learn to spell (and capitalize).
I literally googled "is the occult growing" to find this.
Do you think anyone is wasting their time writing 'No, The Occult Is Not Growing' articles? Duh, the only people who see demons and occult crap are the people that believe in them (and of course the schizophrenic). So they're the only ones who would bother writing an article about whether or not kids are drawing glowing pentagrams with those glow sticks.
Mr. Jones pay no mind to these evil ones but keep up the good works of God by exposing the devil and his attacks on our children.
I suppose, you are SO completely stupid, and SO completely deceived, I should feel angrier at the person(s) who programmed you. It's not your fault - someone should have looked out for the village simpleton, instead of letting him get convinced to be a Metal Munching Moon Mouse For Jesus.
3/31/2009 4:05:27 PM
Satan didn't kill innocent egyptian babies my friend
3/31/2009 4:07:08 PM
Just fuck off and die,along with the rest of you bigoted fuckwits.
People worshiped stones trees frogs and anything else they thought worthy long before your formalised ritualised bullshit happened along.
jeebus would kick your collective arses...if he existed..
3/31/2009 4:11:24 PM
"These cults are not religion in any form but they are a perverse, backward and may very well be the largest part of our great nations downfall"
You sound just like the people who nailed jebbus to the wood would have done..
3/31/2009 4:13:05 PM
Backward? Backward??? You are an adherent of a cult that is firmly rooted in the bronze age and you have the fucking nerve to call anyone else backward?
Have you actually read your bible? Take Leviticus... the first seven chapters are regulations for animal sacrifice, chapters 11 through 15 are about ritual cleansing and laws concerning bodily fluids, chapter 19: laws about molten gods, chapter 25: slavery (hint: your top guy is in favour of it).
That's your "living, breathing, word of god".
"Love thy neighbour" gets one line, how to properly prepare the entrails of a sheep gets Seven (!) Chapters!
Backward indeed. Tsk.
3/31/2009 4:14:48 PM
The only religion still practiced today that includes animal worship is Voodoo/Voudon/Vodun...
Heres what they do, they slice the animals throat, use it for their ritual, and then they eat it.
Its eating, in a more sacred way...
3/31/2009 4:19:15 PM
Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.
1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
8. Followers feel they can never be "good enough".
9. The group/leader is always right.
10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.
Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.
1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.
I was in a cult once that had these very signs. It was called a christian church.
3/31/2009 4:30:38 PM
Really? Its not insurance companies or banks or car makers but Pagans?
I like Pagans. Sure, I think their beliefs are every bit as insane as the Christians, but they don't try to shove it down everyone's throats. You don't see anyone trying to get Pagan myths taught in science class...
3/31/2009 4:39:46 PM
And I suppose you believe, like my parents did when we were one big happy fundie family, that the occult starts with Harry Potter, Pocahontas, and magic 8 balls?
3/31/2009 4:54:34 PM
It's not pagans who are bringing down this great nation, nor gays, nor atheists. It is we liberals who are doing it. But we must, you see. It's part of our agenda.
3/31/2009 4:55:22 PM
You know, Hope, I literally googled "Dumb as Fuck" and you were the first result.
3/31/2009 5:07:39 PM
Re: The Spanish Inquisition
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...
Cardinal Fang, The Rack...".
3/31/2009 5:26:25 PM
You actually had to be looking for this article to find it. I literally googled "is the occult growing" to find this.
Or they could have been doing a search for pagan/Wicca.
And yay, Destind said let there be edit, and there was.
3/31/2009 6:47:08 PM
But nobody cares...
3/31/2009 6:56:14 PM
Yay! Personally I've never got what was so bad about Satan, I mean he's way nicer than God and doesn't lie to us (talking snake)! Also it seems like all the coolest people hang out in hell anyway.
3/31/2009 7:19:16 PM
Yawn. Nothing i haven't seen before.
3/31/2009 10:02:59 PM
Hey, at least there's been progress. Christians used to kill pagans. Now, all they can do (in civilised, western society) is spout the propaganda.
It's also truly staggering how many religions there are that have rejecred the one true god, and worship Satan.
4/1/2009 2:43:35 AM
So... just how sadly empty does your life have to be to spend your time Googling "is the occult growing"...
4/1/2009 5:55:57 PM
1 2 3