,but it was al queida,not iraq,who attacked us during 9/11
6/12/2007 4:50:26 PM
So, the U.S. didn't boot out a tyrant in order to install a decent government with respect for civil liberties and justice. They did it so that they could do the oppressing instead of Mr. Hussein. Okay, glad we cleared that up.
(Actually it was done to make Halliburton Corporation rich, try to grab some cheap oil, and reduce the civil liberties of Americans under the 'we are at war' pretext, but that's a whole other argument.)
6/12/2007 5:25:30 PM
Not strictly speaking fundie, but still a dim-witted useless excuse for an arse wipe if ever I saw one.
6/12/2007 5:26:14 PM
These people use 9/11 as an excuse for EVERYTHING. I can just see one of their kids saying "Give me a PS3 for Christmas or the terrorists win!"
6/13/2007 9:17:19 AM
News flash. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.
6/13/2007 10:43:00 AM
okay, ignoring the fact that Iraq had no connection to 9/11, two points:
1) the torture allegations are a lot more serious than "an Iraqi gets kicked".
2) aren't we supposed to be the good guys? the ones who don't do things like torture people?
6/13/2007 11:04:44 AM
You remember how awful it was to see bad things happening to people.
So you want bad things to happen to more people?
I think I need a crash course in fundie logic...
6/13/2007 1:09:32 PM
Holy crap it's really true. Some of us really are stupid enough to think Saddam did 9-11.
6/13/2007 3:29:27 PM
Iraq != terrorists who did 9/11.
2 * Wrong != Right.
You + (Fire * Die^In) = Please.
6/13/2007 4:57:23 PM
Here's a clue, free of charge:
(1) The Iraqis had exactly jack and shit to do with the 9-11-2001 World Trade Center attack;
(2) Al Qaeda was an enemy of the Iraqi government as well, because it was a secular government.
Most of the rest of us absorbed these facts years ago. Do try to keep up with the rest of the class, would you?
6/13/2007 5:27:27 PM
Ah, that wasn't Iraq. The Iraq war is about oil.
6/13/2007 6:55:05 PM
So, so many wrongs and moral deceptions.
Aside from all the important points above, also consider:
- The death toll for Iraq is much higher than 9/11, even if you only count American soldiers. For Iraqi civilians, it's astronomical by comparison.
- Funny how you keep torturing these people while saying the point is to bring them liberty and democracy.
- How exactly does invading Iraq help the victims of 9/11, or for that matter the victims of future terror attacks? Iraq had turned into a spawning pool for religious extremists, all screaming to suicide bomb Americans.
- No matter how horrifying 9/11 was, in terms of death rate it was NOTHING. Car accidents, peanut allergy, accidental police shootings all take a much higher yearly toll on your people.
Oh, and die in a fire.
6/14/2007 10:28:32 AM
Basic rights apply to the West only.
6/14/2007 11:03:45 AM
To put it in perspective, would you kick me because some idiot in some other state killed your neighbor? Probably, but you shouldn't. I don't think all Iraqis support terrorism.
10/31/2007 8:57:50 AM
WOW!!!!!! Living outside of America, I didn't know such stupidity actually exists.
I've commented on this site many times, but this is the saddest thing i've read.
"Do I care whether an Iraqi gets kicked or not? Unfortunatly no.""........YES, VERY UNFORTUNATE
10/31/2007 9:41:06 AM
So what was your omnipotent and omniscient "god" doing when 9/11 happened?
Notwithstanding that it had nothing to do with Iraq! Did your "god" decide he wanted a few thousand souls that day? Or did man deliver him some when he wasn't ready?
If your "god" knows all and sees all and controls all then he is responsible for 9/11. He either made it happen or knew it was going to happen and did nothing!
OR he didn't know it was going to happen and could do nothing!
Whichever way you look at it - "god" doesn't live up to the hype you give him.
5/31/2009 3:50:35 PM
Iraq DID NOT DO 9/11. You heartless, witless piece of offal-on-a-stick!
5/31/2009 3:54:00 PM
What'd I Do
Yeah! Kick all those sorry brown people's asses.
Racism in its purest form.
6/19/2011 1:21:22 PM
Treat others as you want to be treated, you dolt!
Saudi Arabians were responsible for 9/11, stupid. The relatives of friends of your buddy Dumbya Bush.
I have not forgotten the view of the Twin Towers collapsing (it's only ten years ago, after all), and I'm not an American.
I still gather that that was probably retaliation, from their point of view.
6/19/2011 1:44:28 PM