Home Archives Random Quotes Latest Comments Top 100 Submit Quote Search Log In

Quote# 65058

There have been studies that show that only 10% of the crimes that these animals commit are solved and arrests made. That leaves a lot of crimes that have not been, or maybe do not want to be solved, out of the true picture. Think about what atrocities have been commited that are too vile to be shown by the news so that 'blacks' are not shown in a 'bad light'.

fjack, JTF 15 Comments [8/30/2009 9:05:47 PM]
Fundie Index: 9
Submitted By: yertul
WTF?! || meh
Username:
Comment:



1
dpareja

[citation needed]

8/30/2009 9:07:26 PM

aaa

I want you to back that claim.

8/30/2009 9:17:07 PM

Captain Klamydia

Hey fjack, Charles Manson. The white guy. I proved you wrong bitch.

8/30/2009 10:30:35 PM

Freethink

@ JTF:

Roeder, McVeigh, Kasinski,Oswald,Sirhan,Chapman, Speck, Bundy, Son of Sam...shall I go on? Not one black person in the bunch. As a matter of fact James Earl Ray, a white, murdered Martin Luther King Jr.,a black! Probably Ray was a white supremacist just like you!

8/30/2009 11:28:50 PM

LDM

If only 10% are solved, then how do you know the other 90% were committed by blacks? Unsolved usually means the perpetrator was never identified.

And what crime is too vile to be shown on the news? If they can report the crimes of Charles Manson, John Edward Robinson, Jeffrey Dahmer and BTK (all white, btw), then nothing's too horrific for the evening news.


8/31/2009 2:33:47 AM

Zipperback

Unknown information PROVES my untenable ideas!!!

8/31/2009 4:02:37 AM

Tolpuddle Martyr

100% of your bogus statistics were pulled out of your arse! "Studies" says so.

8/31/2009 5:21:11 AM

FMG

The lack of evidence of super crime must mean their super crime is so awful that it cannot be shown...

8/31/2009 6:36:30 AM

Dr. Novakaine

On the contrary, the news loves to play up the move violent atrocities, so they get the MOST airtime. You just want it to be that way so your lie sounds like it's not a lie.

8/31/2009 7:30:59 AM

Zits


WHITE MAN

BLACK MAN

8/31/2009 7:04:59 PM

Ajax

Exactly where do they come up with these statistics? If there are that many more cases where they know for sure they did it how come they weren't arrested?

Oh and the media jumps on the chance to talk about black criminals. Its a lot more cautious when talking about white criminals.

8/31/2009 11:28:17 PM

Freethink

@ Zits:

I love your graphics!

9/1/2009 4:05:47 PM



baet

It's "bet", thick turd.

9/2/2009 4:23:41 AM

Toni

Studies he made up.

11/18/2009 11:04:51 PM

Justanotheratheist

So all unsolved crimes are committed by blacks, eh? No wonder they never found Jack the Ripper. Nobody thought of looking for him in Jamaica.

11/20/2010 1:14:32 AM
1