Ray, since we're talking about a world without religion, we would also be talking about A WORLD WITHOUT ATHEISM, which is also a religion requiring a large measure of faith in the unseen:
1) Its zealous heroes - R. Dawkins, Carl Sagan, etc.
2) Zealous followers full of anger, bitterness, hatred, and emotionalism (just look at some of the responses here).
3) Strong beliefs - MACROevolutionism, "modified" Big Bang and other cosmological models, Abiogenesis, and many other completely unscientific and unprovable beliefs.
4) A political manifesto with directives such as "They (creationists) must be silenced", Steven J. Gould, Atheist, MACROevolutionist, Harvard Professor of Paleontology
5) Major fiascos from within like "Ida" and many others errors.
carl, Atheist Central 81 Comments
[4/24/2010 1:41:06 AM]
Fundie Index: 100
Submitted By: Malkyrian