1 2 3
Let's try to follow this trail of insane thought for fun, shall we?
1. Talk Show Host may retire because the Global Warming hoax is out of the bag.
2. She (allegedly) promotes new age ideas (like book clubs).
3. She is a tool of the elite.
4. Thus, she is powerful enough to help initiate the one-world government and one-world religion.
Batshit fucking insane, I tell ya!
5/3/2010 12:35:49 PM
Oprah's show ending just means people have better things to do than watch her show.
5/3/2010 12:37:49 PM
Holy non sequitors, Batman!
5/3/2010 12:39:26 PM
Gee, and I thought the sign of the endtimes was when Gilligan's Island was canceled.
5/3/2010 12:44:46 PM
There is no "global warming scam" outing, or whatever you think. Oprah is ending her show because she's been on the air 25 years or so and it's time to move on. Because, you know, out here in the REAL world, people grow and change and EVOLVE.
5/3/2010 12:47:35 PM
Umm... sorry, but what does that even MEAN??
5/3/2010 12:47:55 PM
Creedence Leonore Gielgud
Oprah is fucking retarded. Everyone over at RR would need an additional 30, or so IQ points, before I'd be generous enough to call them retards.
5/3/2010 12:52:12 PM
Oprah is allowed to gain wealth because she's smart, driven and doesn't blow it all at the church rummage sale.
5/3/2010 12:52:25 PM
lol these people think *everything* is a sign of the end times.
5/3/2010 12:53:17 PM
This guy seems to think he lives in a bond movie.
I feel really boring now, the real world sucks, these guys are having way to much fun.
5/3/2010 12:56:26 PM
This belongs in CSTDT, doesn't it?
5/3/2010 12:58:06 PM
After many many MANY years, a talk show host stops doing her talk show... And it's connected to global warming, the new world order and the Rapture now?
Man you people need to get out more (and by that I mean, less sitting in front of your tv the whole goddamn day).
5/3/2010 12:59:37 PM
Things aren't moving quickly here. But then again, it's a retirement community.
5/3/2010 1:00:17 PM
1. Global climate change isn't a scam. If it is they're sure doing a good job of faking all these years of drought and bizarre weather around here.
2. Actually, there are more religions now than, say, 200 years ago.
3. From what I've seen, she doesn't really do anything New Age-y. Well, there was that "The Secret" crap, but even most real New Agers don't believe that simply wanting something to happen really badly is going to make the universe bend over backwards to make you happy.
I personally can't wait for her show to end. I know she's a good person and has done good things, but damn if I find her voice annoying.
5/3/2010 1:04:06 PM
Or, you know, it could just be that her show has run its course...
5/3/2010 1:07:30 PM
What scam? What did I miss?
5/3/2010 1:08:21 PM
She is a tool for the woo-meisters, more like it.
5/3/2010 1:20:15 PM
Wow, those guys will see the one world government/NWO/Antichrist in anything.
5/3/2010 1:26:16 PM
"A useless celebrity ends her show? IT MUST BE THE END TIMES?!"
What kind of a moron do you have to be to take Oprah seriously? Oh right, a middle class stepford wife. Carry on.
5/3/2010 1:29:19 PM
Sounds like CTSTDT.
5/3/2010 1:32:05 PM
So if she stays on the air the world won't end? Jesus will be barred from returning?
5/3/2010 1:33:24 PM
The sun rose in the east today. THE END TIMES ARE UPON US!
5/3/2010 1:59:33 PM
I read about the afterlife
"She is a tool for the elite"
Yeah, giving away all those free cars really kept the poor in their place...
5/3/2010 2:10:08 PM
Not only is Oprah giving up her show, but **gasp** my dog farted today.
5/3/2010 2:11:08 PM
"Oprah (...) is a tool for the elite. "
5/3/2010 2:20:17 PM
1 2 3