1 2 3 4 5
I'm now a bigot and proud :)
4/11/2011 5:04:26 PM
2.) Well they are bigots and hate-mongers, because they're unabashedly prejudice. Call a spade a spade.
3.) Like way back when, people had the right to marry if it was within their own race. That was fair so it's still in practice today.
11.) Oh ho, ho... That's rich. Christians just want to be judgmental without having to obey their own rules so they try to get around it. "Understand the theology," my ass.
17.) For several thousand years women were prohibited from having rights. Slavery was cool for a long time. But, right, it was arrogant, narrow minded, and immature to object to those things because they were around forever. Humanity never changes.
4/11/2011 5:05:49 PM
I've heard of 'loaded questions', but this one has a fucking nuclear missile strapped to it's back.
4/11/2011 5:22:41 PM
@ #1277696 --
Marriage is, by definition, a union between people of my religion. People of other religions are free to form their little unions, but they don't get to use our term for it.
(More seriously: You Fail Anthropology Forever.)
4/11/2011 5:47:02 PM
"Pro-gay bigot", now that's an oxymoron.
4/11/2011 6:41:06 PM
I strongly dislike you and your condescending questions you bigoted hate-mongering twat.
4/11/2011 7:49:01 PM
Pro-gay bigot wouldn't be an oxymoron if the person approves of homosexuals but happens to hate black people, or asians (as examples) and is open about it.
4/11/2011 9:37:13 PM
Oh this is just a huge boat of fail.
1: Free speech for all, provided that speech is not hateful or harmful. Christians can talk about gays all they want provided they keep it from being hurtful.
2: Most people who complain about homosexuality are bigots or homophobes, I call a spade a spade.
3: See when you put that "- to a person of the opposite sex" qualifier on the end it shows how its not really equal.
4: No, I believe that if the homophobes actually got to know some gay people instead of painting them with a brush of lies they could change.
5: Yes, if you honestly think that gay sex will just magically become more popular if embraced give it a try. When you come back after really disliking the experience you will perhaps understand why the number of gays remain static in the population.
7: If those people were not constantly demonized and marginalized by conservatives they might have been able to cope with the very difficult life of being a homosexual.
4/11/2011 11:25:04 PM
8:Well given the incredibly high statistic of those "ex-gays" to relapse into homosexual behavior, I am inclined to believe they are just full of shit.
9: I have looked at all the medical studies relating to homosexuality. Child abuse has a negligible effect while other aspects like birth order does. This gives far more weight to homosexual people being born that way than child abuse making them gay.
10: I think the bible was written by a bunch of homophobic men who thought gays were icky. They outlawed it, and you follow their laws, not me.
11: I am not the one who claims to be a christian. if you cant follow your own holy book you really cant expect me to.
12:(make each different question a different point you retard.) A: Jesus was probably gay and had a much more loving and liberal approach to life ignoring the tyranny of the scriptures. B: I dont believe in any kind of "Sin" there are actions and consequences that is all. C: I am not Christian so the whole resurrection thing is meaningless to me.
13: No and no. There are idiots on all sides of the spectrum. Both deserve to be slapped upside the head and told to shut up.
14: I question that validity of that statistic but would believe it. HIV is rampant because of poor sex education. (come to Africa where the highest transmission is from male to female through heterosexual sex. It is an STD not a magic gay bug.)
4/11/2011 11:27:01 PM
2. Calling an anti-human-rights person a bigot is not really name-calling, is it?
3. Yes, I do feel that in some countries gays have been deprived of the right to marry their loved ones.
5. Does it matter if people experiment with homosexuality? Does it matter if people experiment with bondage? As long as no-one gets hurt, go for it, I'd say.
If society stops being bigotted against gays, more gays will reveal their true selves. It might look like there are more, but there are just less in hiding.
9. Yes, I believe people are born either straight, gay or bi-sexual. Maybe those subjected to child-abuse where bisexual, and can't stomach being with a person of the same gender as the predator that harmed them.
Please provide the studies for closer examination.
11. I'll judge people who try to harm others, restrict other people's freedoms, and discriminate against others, based on the people's gender, race, age, disability, sexuality or gender identity.
16. In Sweden, age of consent is at 15. If 13-year-olds want to have gay sex with each other, they will have it, regardless of if they hear it's their "right" or not.
17. Not all cultures have prohibited homosexuality. Since the trait has not disapeared during all those thousands of years, it must be VERY beneficial to our species.
I think you're the one with an arrogant, narrow and immature position.
4/11/2011 11:29:19 PM
15: Well seeing lists so full of lies makes me angry, but not everyone who objects to gays are hateful, just the ones who want to kill them/ imprison them/ beat them/ treat them like second class citizens.
16: 13 year-old's have a right to learn about sex. You are not going to stop them, so let them learn to do it properly and safely instead. Parents must just learn that teenagers will do what they want and learn to live with that.
17: Only cultures based in the Abrahamic religions (your religions) prohibit homosexuality. In all others it is ignored or accepted. You do the maths.
18: Hate crimes are constantly perpetuated and ignored because often the police are as bigoted as the perpetrator. The statistics dont shoe unreported crimes, just like the rape stats. However if the Phelps free speech case is anything to go by "trumped up hate speech" wont be silencing anyone.
19: Children are not at risk. All nations that have accepted homosexual couples have had no increase in STD transmission rates or child abuse rates. This shows that your concerns are blunt lies.
20: Being the kid that never fitted in, truth is more important than popularity. Of course you assume that the christian view is the truth despite all the lies in your standpoint I have pointed out here alone. I think the bigger question is, do you Christians stand for truth, or dogma?
4/11/2011 11:29:39 PM
18. Do you bully and harass people for having beliefs different from yours, then turn around and play the victim when they fight back?
4/12/2011 2:23:07 AM
L&LM, you and your fundie ilk can say what you have - with mayhaps some justification - after a few thousand years of being persecuted over not just your 'beliefs', but being 'fundie-bashed', kicked, punched, spat at and sworn at (using language that'd make Joe Pesci blush!) by passersby, considered lower than the AIDS virus, being considered 10th-class citizens, not given all the best jobs; and even those that you can find, generally treated like shit and paid piss-poor wages. Ghettoised, demonised, having no rights whatsoever, your valuables, assets etc taken away from you, then herded onto cattle trucks and taken to concentration camps where you're used as slave labour; beaten if you don't work hard enough (or if the guards feel like it), used in hideous experiments - then thrown whilst still barely alive (no mercy of a gas chamber beforehand for you!) into incinerators.
After all, that's what's been happening to Jews (PROTIP: the Spanish Inquisition, Pogroms etc, centuries before the Holocaust), people of different colour, those suspected of being 'Witches', 'Communists' (i.e. anyone who wasn't a rabid right-winger like McCarthy in the 1950s), 'Liberal', Atheist (i.e. anyone who didn't 'believe' in the dominant religious paradigm at the time), and every Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender person up until the last few years.
PROTIP: Homosexuality was legalised here in the UK in 1967. LGBT people are now part & parcel of British life. Civil Partnership ceremonies go on with not even a mention in the rabid right-wing tabloids (the Daily Excess and Daily Fail). We're still here. LGBT people exist. As do their civil - and legal - rights (certainly under the EU Convention on Human Rights).
Deal with it.
Meanwhile, let us know when you fundies have been 'Persecuted' the same way so many (of the above) have.
In a few thousand years.
4/12/2011 7:44:48 AM
Yes I'm such a bigot I won't accept your bigotry.
4/12/2011 8:30:53 AM
first let me say I am PROUD to be a Pro Gay "bigot" *scoffs at incorrect usage of bigot*
lets tackle these shall we??
2. do unto others as you would done yourself. according to Christ mate! how bout that which thou sows so shall thou reapeth?, according to the bible that's what's supposed to happen right?
3. that's an idiotic argument if a man can marry a woman but a woman can't it's called discrimination.....Tool If you grant civil unions the exact SAME legal rights as a marriage I would be pleased. hey! one step at a time
5. your an idiot please research
9. yes, alot of them can turn to be predators themselves also debatable whether they have a sexual orientation, and some can still be straight (child molesters)
11. Christ's words fucking follow them or be branded a hypocrite moron, btw Jesus said alot more against hypocrites than he did Gays, you loose
16. Yes its motherfucking natural and if parents wish to teach them otherwise write them a note it's still their choice, however schools should still teach tolerance no matter what asshats say
17. ancient Greece and Rome (yes not fully tolerated but still) research it fool!!!!
man I think I loose more brain cells reading some of these idiotic fundie posts than I would binge drinking yikes!
4/12/2011 9:19:18 AM
"3. Do you believe ‘gays’ have been deprived of the right to marry? Doesn’t pretty much everyone have the right to marry now -- to a person of the opposite sex?"
That's a really stupid argument. If that worked, we could shut down every church except mine on the grounds that you still have the freedom to be a Satanist. There's a reason the phrase "one size fits all" appears in no constitution or Bill of Rights anywhere.
Do you think homosexual experimentation could never become ‘chic’ and popular? Is there no risk for the people involved or our culture if this happens?
No, none whatsoever.
9. Do you believe that homosexuals are born that way?
I think that rationally examining the body of available evidence says that it almost certainly the case.
Do you refuse to consider the evidence against this claim?
Provide some actual evidence, rather than lies, insinuations and anecdotes, and I'll be more than happy to read it.
Have you ever looked at the connection between child sexual abuse and later homosexual attraction?
Yes, actually. The "connection" doesn't exist. Childhood sexual abuse frequently makes people screwed up about their own sexuality but it doesn't turn people gay.
Do you believe it’s okay for thirteen- year- olds to learn at school that they have the right to have homosexual sex with each other?
It's not alright for anyone to be telling kids of 13 to be screwing one another in any permutation.
Do you close your ears when concerned parents are outraged? Would you call such parents “ignorant” and accuse them of “censorship”?
That depends entirely on the circumstances.
Do you believe that, after several thousand years where most cultures have prohibited homosexuality, only now the ‘real’ truth is emerging? Do you believe this is not an arrogant, narrow or immature position?
You really don't know history very well.
4/12/2011 12:47:08 PM
What the Fuck? talk about moving the goal posts.....
4/12/2011 1:18:29 PM
Are You a Pro-Miscegenation Bigot?
2. Do you participate in name-calling of those who object to miscegenation -- names like bigot, hate-monger, etc.?
3. Do you believe people have been deprived of the right to marry? Doesn’t pretty much everyone have the right to marry now -- to a person of the same race?
5. Do you believe some people will just inevitably be attracted to people of other races, and that there’s a set percentage of the population that will always be attracted to people that are not of their racial group, and that this won’t increase, even if a culture embraces miscegenation? Do you think miscegenation experimentation could never become ‘chic’ and popular? Is there no risk for the people involved or our culture if this happens?
9. Do you believe that people of different races are born that way? Do you refuse to consider the evidence against this claim? Have you ever looked at the connection between child sexual abuse and race?
11. Are you quick to say “Judge not, lest you be judged” ( Matthew 7:1) and similar passages, without understanding the Christian theology behind it, and all the while being very judgmental yourself?
16. Do you believe it’s okay for thirteen- year- olds to learn at school that they have the right to have miscegenation sex with each other? Do you close your ears when concerned parents are outraged? Would you call such parents “ignorant” and accuse them of “censorship”?
17. Do you believe that, after several thousand years where most cultures have prohibited miscegenation, only now the ‘real’ truth is emerging? Do you believe this is not an arrogant, narrow or immature position?
4/12/2011 4:19:14 PM
Did you know that it didn't seriously occur to Christians to prohibit homosexual behavior, particularly, until nearly a thousand years after they got started?
For that matter did you know it took even longer for marriage to become a religious rite?
4/12/2011 4:21:07 PM
How can I take anyone seriously when they tell me they're going to ask me 20 questions and then they ask 41 instead?
4/12/2011 6:40:37 PM
A Pro-Gay Bigot, are they gargantuan Lilliputian shyly extroverted spiritual atheists as well?
4/12/2011 7:19:03 PM
Looks like someone got their superiority complex mixed in with their persecution complex.
4/12/2011 9:50:01 PM
Oxymoron - or just moron much, L&LM?
4/13/2011 9:56:07 AM
That is a great list and describes just about every homosexual, liberal, evolutionist, free thinker, and atheist on this site. And instead of embracing the facts, they just mock what they cannot argue against.
4/13/2011 10:25:14 AM
LOLOL. Bad site if not. You are far outnumbered fundie.
2) If you deprive people of rights you are a bigot. Sorry.
3) Yes. Equal rights and justice for all.
5) Yes. This is evident by animals that are homosexual. There is no way to just turn gay. Go ahead and try. If you don't like dudes, you don't like dudes. If you do you do. It's not difficult.
9) Not necessarily but evidence shows there is a strong genetic component. Either way it isn't a choice and you can't change it so this point is moot.
11) Yes. Verse isn't hard to understand. Pretty self explanatory. I understand theology. It's just a fancy word for bullshit. I've read the bible...to claim it is true would be crazy.
16) Yes. Teenagers have the right to a decent sex education...since their damn parents probly won't be any help. Part of sex ed is teaching some people are gay...it's a fact of life.
17) No the truth has always been there. Just never realized by bigots and backwards asses. Learn science bro. And this is the fallacy of tradition. Just cause something is old doesn't mean it isn't stupid.
Seriously. You people are fucking ridiculous. LOGIC FTW.
4/13/2011 12:14:48 PM
1 2 3 4 5