I have done my own research and I am, indeed, shocked! Mostly I'm shocked that anyone would believe this nonsense.
5/30/2011 12:03:21 PM
If Malcolm X was really President Obamas real father, wouldn't that make the whole nut-bag 'birther' issue go away?
He would then have both parents born in the U.S..
These fucktards are hard to keep up with.
5/30/2011 12:35:12 PM
Translation: "Obama is black.
Malcolm X was black.
I can't tell black people apart.
Therefore, Obama is Malcolm X's son - so far as my feeble mind can tell, in much the same way as Uranus and Neptune are indistinguishable to someone with a toy telescope."
5/30/2011 1:09:55 PM
Im shocked that you can form coherent sentences...considering how scrambled your brain currently is.
5/30/2011 1:46:30 PM
Got red hair, has he?
5/30/2011 1:49:32 PM
Well it's progress, a conspiracist is admitting that President O is an American...
5/30/2011 1:59:39 PM
Even if he were, so what?
5/30/2011 3:09:53 PM
Aside from what vtcommie and jsonitsac said about there being no argument about Obama's citizenship if you believe this is true, my question, just like shykid, is...
Oh, that stuff about him being an uber-liberal, communist, muslim extremist. Ok, sure.
Besides, you don't know the history of Malcolm X, do you?
During the time period which Obama was born in (1961), Malcolm X was still a devoted member of the Nation of Islam, and he still preached black seperatism at that time. Why a black seperatist would want to sleep with a white woman is some mental gymnatistics on your part, especially since your trying to include the CIA into your theory.
5/30/2011 5:31:58 PM
BARACK OBAMA’S FATHER WAS “MALCOM X” !!!!
Yeah, except that he wasn't.
And I love how conspiracy nuts always say, "Do the research!" as if I really cared to research it to begin with, and as if I would suspend critical thinking and come up with the same lunatic conclusion.
5/30/2011 6:13:38 PM
Damned at Random
Elements of the CIA conspiracy:
1. Black separatist Muslim boogeyman Malcolm X seduces a random white college student from Kansas(or was it random?)
2. Said pregnant white college student is married to a Kenyan student to disguise the true paternity of her child
3. The pregnant student is shipped to Kenya for the birth in a secret black site while the CIA plants birth announcements in the 2 Honolulu newspapers and a poorly forged birth certificate in the state archives
4. The mother divorces the Kenyan and marries an Indonesian so her son (Barack Hussein X) can receive a proper madrassa education OUTSIDE the Middle East (misdirection).
5. Young Barack is next left with his maternal grandparents who teach him to "pass" in American society
6. Barack receives an education in elite American universities, including Harvard Law School, despite his pathetic educational record
7. Barack moves to Chicago where he receives advanced communist/fascist/socialist training by Bill Ayres and marries the radical (corporate) attorney Michelle Robinson
8. Bill Ayres writes Barack's "autobiography" which the CIA places on the New York (Commie) Times bestseller list.
9. After election to the Illinois state Senate - using Chicago-style political methods- Barack X runs for US Senate. When the Republican candidate proves difficult to handle, the CIA contrives a sex scandal forcing him to resign and long-time operative Ambassador Alan Keyes runs instead.
10. Barack runs for the presidency and wins due to CIA manipulation of the opposition ticket (Sarah Palin has been a CIA sleeper agent since her college year in Hawaii)
This totally makes sense to me
5/30/2011 6:13:51 PM
It's really too bad that Barack had to release the birth certificate and ruin Corsi's stupid book.
5/30/2011 6:36:10 PM
Raised by Horses
Honestly, though... this whole rant would sound a million times better coming from Don Lafontaine.
("In a world, where things are more complicated, one man is about to expose the president for who he REALLY IS.."
5/30/2011 6:51:57 PM
No..no I won't be shocked. Because you're making shit up.
5/30/2011 7:32:39 PM
Percy Q. Shunn
5/30/2011 8:16:28 PM
I find it funny how little sense this makes. It's a vicious lie, not spread out of ignorance but out of malice.
5/30/2011 8:32:22 PM
For your information; being the son of Malcom X is not a bad thing. Asside from children not getting to choose their parents, Malcom X was a much more pleasant fellow near the end of his life after a journey to Mecca and learning the Nation of Islam is a proseletyzing, segregationist group taking advantage of race hatred. You are hysterically screaming about a redeemed person.
5/30/2011 10:30:36 PM
I think his reasoning goes like this:
1. Malcom X was a powerful black man whom I hate and despise.
2. Barack Obama is also a powerful black man whom I hate and despise.
3. The two must be somehow connected, because, like all conspiratards I need to lump everyone I don't like into a single menace.
And voila, new conspiracy theory spun!
5/31/2011 2:00:04 AM
Life time assistance from CIA, records and diplomas are not hereditary. First fail of..........many.
5/31/2011 2:07:55 AM
* his physical traits
Translation: "All them damn darkies look alike to me."
5/31/2011 6:24:22 AM
Do your own research on this issue.
That isn't how it works, Startover. You made the claim, YOU provide the information.
Show me how you know that Barack Obama received a "constant lifetime assistance from the CIA".
Show me how you know his records and diplomas are false.
Show me how you know what you think you know, and then we'll talk.
5/31/2011 7:56:26 AM
Protip, for startover: Don't drop acid then play Deus Ex, Alpha Protocol, and Metal Gear Solid at the same time. It's hard enough to follow it all when grounded, let alone when the Patriots and MiBs start coming out of your TV and whispering their secrets directly into your ear.
5/31/2011 9:31:14 AM
The favorite answer of conspiracy dopes to any criticism is "DO THE RESEARCH!1 Just do the research and it will be so obvious!"
That simple, eh? Since the research has already been done by you and the various evidence has been aggregated, shouldn't it be pretty easy for you to lay out your case, make a strong argument, and convince the skeptic rather than having him/her do what is utterly redundant research, right? Surely this isn't a cheap way to dismiss those who would ask that your ridiculous claims meet their burden of proof? Why are you so scared to be the one to blow the lid off the whole thing? After all, you've got the strongest case yet seen.
5/31/2011 11:32:30 AM
That's nothing; I knew him when we were only V!
5/31/2011 8:46:49 PM
The only thing that shocks me is how inane this shit is.
6/1/2011 1:05:04 PM
Church Slave is that you? What you doing outside of Topix where even the other birthers thought you were stupid?
6/1/2011 3:38:57 PM