Home Archives Random Quotes Latest Comments Top 100 Submit Quote Search Log In

Quote# 8791

[On why he bans almost all atheists after a single post on his forum.]

I have to leave at least one atheist on unbanned. People are not banned for putting forth their best effort, but they are banned, as they ought to be, for being belligerent and obstinate in their pride. This explains what happened to those before you who failed. Though you certainly have your pride like Satan that keeps you separated from Jesus and hellbound, some mercy is helpful here towards you.

Troy, Biblocality 316 Comments [12/28/2005 12:00:00 AM]
Fundie Index: 6
WTF?! || meh

1 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
A Friend

[size=12]David B.,

All of your charts are wrong, and you can't find anything in what I said that would cause you to draw your charts. The original chart remains the correct one:



Replace "global conscience" with child sacrifices per capita with the lower number higher up on the chart.

Why do you persist in drawing the chart incorrectly? even after it was already explained to you your error.

None of your charts fit. Child sacrifices can't go negative and do not abruptly hit zero, so your charts C & D are useless. With time along the horizontal axis, A & C show a creation, which does not help your beliefs.

With time continuing on the horizontal axis, your charts B & D fail because they indicate an ever increasing speed into the past to a slower rate to the present. That would not be an exponential increase in conscience of getting better faster. I am glad that by the grace of God as we move forward there is an exponential improvement in conscience, not decreasing improvement.

Hence, there is only one chart that works. The one I gave you originally. Accept the truth, for the truth shall set you free.

This is God's design. Embrace it and receive Jesus as your Uncreated Creator, Lord and Savior!

For those who don't understand why some try to fight the exponential increase in conscience, it is because it shows there is a Creator who created. The exponential progression in conscience disallows an eternity of the past of cause and effects, because you would not still be sinning by now having been derived from the past. Therefore, the only possibility is the uncreated created. This proves the Creator exists and He is uncreated. Know that He is God of the Bible: the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit, for none can compare to Christ.
[/size]

10/3/2007 1:29:38 AM

crusadre

For those who don't understand why some try to fight the exponential increase in conscience, it is because Romans 1 says:

21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones. 27In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed indecent acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their perversion.

28Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. 29They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless. 32Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

According to the UNCHANGING WORD of GOD, increasing global CONSCIENCE is a FARCE. REPENT, A Friend and ACCEPT CHRIST JESUS. IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

I am praying for you. Praying for you to accept the TRUTH!

10/3/2007 3:59:08 AM

A Friend

Romans 1 is referring to sin and why men sin. It does not address the exponential progression of conscience we observe in thinks like:

- virtually no more child sacrifices that was once so prevalent
- dispensation of grace was better than under the dispensation of the law
- dispensation of the millennium will be better than the dispensation of grace
- time of the new city and new earth in eternity future will be better than the 1000 years in terms of conscience as well
- Gen. 1.2 God created a global flood because of the horrific sin, but in Noah's day it was only a local flood; moreover, God said He would never allow that to happen again
- today Christians have God's life as typified by the tree of life, something Adam never had
- crime rate and murder rate per capita has decreased exponentially these past 6000 years
- polygamy that was so prolific is globally frowned upon

Don't misread Romans 1. That's disingenuous.


10/3/2007 6:09:45 AM

A Friend

You know I am right!

Praise the Lord!

10/3/2007 6:10:31 AM

David B.

A Friend wrote:
"To say the decline or drop in child sacrifices is exponential from 1000 to 0 AD in a more dramatic fashion than before, is not to say it can go negative (obviously child sacrifices can't go negative because you can't have a negative person), so therefore, your chart depictions remain wrong."

This is the chart you have described. That it goes negative proves that it is impossible by your own criteria and your description is wrong.

"Why not look at the chart I continue to show you which shows an exponential decrease in child sacrifices, but also can never go negative?"

You have never posted a chart showing an exponential decrease in anything, let alone child sacrifices. I believe this is because you know you can't.

"It doesn't matter how many times you don't want to replace "global conscience" on the chart I gave you you with "child sacrifices" with the lower number higher up on the chart. The fact remains, global conscience increase matches with reduction in child sacrifices at an exponential rate."

Yet you never draw it yourself. Stuck choosing a color perhaps?

No, by deliberately giving vague instructions like put "lower number higher up on the chart", I believe you are seeking to confuse the issue and avoid having to face the fact that mathematically no exponential decline where the gradient increases with time is not negative at some point.

"Think of it this way. If an atheist can produce the chart correctly, and you can't, know that you are the problem, and you can't even agree with an atheist who at least is able to draw the chart right."

Think of it this way, if the person who claims that replacing "global conscience" with "child sacrifices" and putting "the lower number higher up on the chart" creates the correct chart can't manage it. Then there seems little point in my trying.

You know what you mean (I would hope), and even you can't follow your instructions. What hope for me when I find them vague and imprecise?

The fact remains that there has been only one chart showing child sacrifices declining exponentially and increasingly with time posted here.

This one.

10/3/2007 6:17:05 AM

David B.

A Friend wrote:

#310208: “Many tims has it already been said one example of an exponential pogression in conscience is today child sacrifices are not so prevalent in society as they once were”

#310999: ”You don't need to publish numbers, except know in historical documents it was significant then and is not the case now. […]If the drop of child sacrifices was linear and not exponential, then there would still be quite a significant number of child sacrifices now, but you don't find that to be the case.”

#311065: “You don't need numbers listened; all you need know is it was prevalent before, and today virtually non-existent. Such non-existence can not be arrived at by a linear equation but requires an exponential improvement.”

#312648: “In the exponential progression of conscience and drop in child sacrifices it is not just two points you assumed, but there has been a slow drop from 2000 to 1000 BC, steeper from 1000 to 0 BC and for the last 2000 years virtually straight up.”

#312690:Yes, it is true, from 2000 to 1000 BC child sacrifices dropped slowly. Then from 1000 BC to 0 BC they dropped more rapidly. Then from 0 BC to today it is vertually a curve straight up or straight down depending on which end of the line you are looking from.”[/i]

It is now possible to reconstruct ‘A Friend’s graph. The graph starts at some point in the past (called ‘then’) where child sacrifices where ‘prevalent’ (i.e. some large number). Between 2000 BC and 1000 BC there is a slow drop, between 1000 BC and ‘0’ BC there is a steeper drop, until at ‘now’ the figure is virtually non-existent (i.e. close to zero), the curve is also known to be exponential.



The exponential progression in this case is from a slow drop, to a steeper drop (-2000 to -1000), to a still steeper drop (-1000 to 0), to a still even steeper drop (0 to 1000), to a still even more steeper drop (1000 to 2000), at which point the child sacrifices are ‘virtually non-existent’. Clearly such a trend must soon cross into negative numbers of child sacrifices.

A Friend wrote:

#311319: “If the linear drop is too steep it will go negative which is impossible, hence it is not linear considering the virtually zero child sacrifices today, yet there is still some remnant of it.”

#312648: “And any fractional child that never over time becomes one child can be deemed as no more child sacrifices unlike your linear theory where you have negative child sacrifices. That's impossible.”

#314057: ”you can't have negative child sacrifices”

#314059: ”Your straight line though goes straight down into negative child sacrifices. That's impossible.”

#314401: “obviously it can't go negative”

#315341: “sacrifices can't go negative”

#316683: “Your concave chart is wrong since child sacrifices can't go negative”

The exponential trend described by AF is, in his own words, impossible.

[size=8]
#310208: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=3
#310999: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=4
#311065: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=4
#311319: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=5
#312648: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=9
#312690: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=9
#314057: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=13
#314059: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=13
#314401: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=13
#315341: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=16
#316683: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=16
[/size]

10/3/2007 6:17:27 AM

A Friend

Why do you think the person on page 16 is pretending to be me by using the same Name to bear false witness?

A person like that is not after the truth, but they are up to no good.


10/3/2007 6:19:33 AM

A Friend

David B.,

I am glad you can't show your charts depict what I said.

There is only one chart that works, and that is the one I gave you.

Why shut your mind down the chart I gave you?

There is no need to redraw the chart. It is fine as is.

There is no vague instruction by making higher up on the vertical axis the lower number towards zero, for this is the very nature of exponential decrease in sin. That must frustrate you, because you know it shows you have been living a lie all your life.

You're just upset because my chart trumps all your charts which bear false witness.

I don't have to make a new chart for the increase in exponential conscience to be the equivalent to decrease in sin.

You're letting your petty self ruin you.

My instructions are just fine. You could find no problem with them.

Your chart fails you since it goes against what you believe that there is a creation, plus you can't have negative child sacrifices, so that is two strikes against you.

You lose. Too bad for you.


10/3/2007 6:28:01 AM

A Friend

[size=10]David B.,

All of your charts are wrong, and you can't find anything in what I said that would cause you to draw your charts. The original chart remains the correct one:



Replace "global conscience" with child sacrifices per capita with the lower number higher up on the chart.

Why do you persist in drawing the chart incorrectly? even after it was already explained to you your error.

None of your charts fit. Child sacrifices can't go negative and do not abruptly hit zero, so your charts C & D are useless. With time along the horizontal axis, A & C show a creation, which does not help your beliefs.

With time continuing on the horizontal axis, your charts B & D fail because they indicate an ever increasing speed into the past to a slower rate to the present. That would not be an exponential increase in conscience of getting better faster. I am glad that by the grace of God as we move forward there is an exponential improvement in conscience, not decreasing improvement.

Hence, there is only one chart that works. The one I gave you originally. Accept the truth, for the truth shall set you free.

This is God's design. Embrace it and receive Jesus as your Uncreated Creator, Lord and Savior!

For those who don't understand why some try to fight the exponential increase in conscience, it is because it shows there is a Creator who created. The exponential progression in conscience disallows an eternity of the past of cause and effects, because you would not still be sinning by now having been derived from the past. Therefore, the only possibility is the uncreated created. This proves the Creator exists and He is uncreated. Know that He is God of the Bible: the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit, for none can compare to Christ.
[/size]

10/3/2007 6:29:07 AM

A Friend

I am honored as a child of God that you would want to preserve this thread after it had gone several pages back. It shows it is affecting you that you want to keep it going. I really thought the interest in the thread was over. I was mistaken.

10/3/2007 6:37:53 AM

David B.

"I am glad you can't show your charts depict what I said."

I notice that you cannot either. The logical conclusion is that what you said is impossible, hence it is similarly impossible to draw a chart of it.

If you had said you have seen a triangle with four sides, that I cannot draw one does not make you right. That you cannot draw one almost certainly makes you wrong.

"There is only one chart that works, and that is the one I gave you. There is no need to redraw the chart. It is fine as is."

It doesn't show child sacrifices, and it doesn't show a decline. Therefore there is no chart showing the decline in child sacrifices you say happened. In fact, again, you have refused to draw such a chart.

I now firmly believe this is because you know you can't and you know that no such exponential decline happened.

As you cannot provide evidence of this exponential decline in child sacrifices, or even sketch a graph of it, I am free to assume that no such trend exists and your proof is wrong.

"If an atheist can produce the chart correctly, and you can't, know that you are the problem, and you can't even agree with an atheist who at least is able to draw the chart right." (#320913)

I don't believe being an atheist makes anyone infallible. But since this atheist has apparently produced a chart of child sacrifices declining exponentially and at an increasing rate over time, why not just post his?

If you wish to convince me, post a chart showing the decline in child sacrifices over time you claim has happened. If not, just keep stalling like you have been. Your call.

10/3/2007 11:28:50 AM

David B.

"I am honored as a child of God that you would want to preserve this thread after it had gone several pages back. It shows it is affecting you that you want to keep it going. I really thought the interest in the thread was over. I was mistaken."

Since I am obviously interested in this point, and obviously putting some time into examining it. Why don't you do likewise?

"My instructions are just fine. You could find no problem with them."

I have already said I have found a problem with them. Rather that assume I had interpreted them correctly and carry on under a misunderstanding I asked you (who should understand them better than anyone) to show me. You have repeatedly declined, to such an extent that I now doubt that the instructions have any meaning at all.

"You lose. Too bad for you."

All you have done is contradict me, not correct me. I have asked for you help in understanding this point and you have refused. Hence you have done nothing but take my interest in one particular piece of evidence you presented and convince me that you lied about it.

Your pride and arrogance cost you a golden opportunity to persuade me. That is your loss, not mine.

10/3/2007 11:40:39 AM

crusadre

So, accept GOD'S word or the word of a MAN who wishes to teach FALSEHOOD. Romans 1 is CLEAR and exponential progression of conscience in the unsaved is a LIE. Don't claim to preach TRUTH when it's OBVIOUS that you wish to use the BIBLE to raise YOURSELF for personal GAIN!

I will pray harder for you to SEE the LIGHT of HIS glorious TRUTH!

10/3/2007 5:36:55 PM

A Friend

David B.,

I agree I can't show your charts depict what I said; I can only show how they don't agree. The logical conclusion then is none of your charts work. Accept it and look to see the reasons I gave why only the chart I gave works which is already drawn. That you can't draw a chart that depicts what I said surely makes you wrong. It does not make me wrong because of your wrongness.

No matter how much you want to shut your mind down to the fact that my chart shows an exponential decrease in child sacrifices (and never goes negative) along the curve of an increase in global conscience with the lower number higher up on the chart, you're only doing yourelf an injustice. Maybe you are upset because you drew so many charts and wasted so much time doing so in formula after formula when I did not have to waste my time like that, since the original chart is good for all examples of exponential increase in conscience.

Of course being an atheist does not make you infallible, for the very word "atheist" is a fallacious person, since the uncreated must exist as proven. You ask why is your declining chart wrong? I already said many times it is wrong for two reasons: 1) it is wrong, from your perspective, because it depicts a creation when you don't believe in creation thus contradicting yourself; 2) the curve goes negative which is impossible for child sacrifices since you can't have a negative person. Why shut your mind down to these obvious facts? You make people think you are demonically possessed and stuck in a rut of belligerency.

If you don't want to accept what another atheist drew and understood it just shows atheists can't agree on much. The exponential increase in conscience(e.g. or exponential decrease in child sacrifices with the lower number higher up on the chart) continues to remains unchallenged, and you are going to hell for you reject Jesus as your Lord and Savior Whom you find no fault with.

Don't accuse of me not putting time in this post, for obviously I have.

Since you continue to want to misunderstand what is said and misrepresent, to continue to ask to be shown after it was already shown you, is just the obstinacy and belligerency of an atheist on his way to hell, because he knows he can't counter the exponential progression in conscience.

Since you could still find no fault, then let this be the evidence you are going to hell. I consider of no account the evil spirit in your spirit saying I lied when I never did, and you can't show it.

If you can't be convinced by this strong evidence, then know you are going to hell. It's like Jesus said, even if He were to stand before you in Person this very moment, you would still have another question to doubt Him and say to Him prove it! You would probably want some parlor tricks, but of course it is a sin to tempt God.

Just know you don't have to remain this way. God has not given up on you.

10/3/2007 6:35:45 PM

A Friend

crusadre,

Romans 1 does not talk about the exponential progression of conscience, so it is quite disingenuous to try to force it to say what you want. Since you could not make your case, know you are wrong.

God's Word is not man's word, but it is given by the Holy Spirit. Though man is wrong, God's Word never is.

Since I charge no money, and I only ever point you to Christ, there is nothing for me to profit accept seing the joy of you entering into the body of Christ and growing as a child of God as His son or daughter and fully maturing in the faith.

Praise the Lord see the light of His glorious truth that each dispensation is an improvement of conscience in God's Word!

If you read carefully Romans 1, there is some indication to an exponential progression of conscience in these words:
-"planned many times to visit you, but I was prevented until now...just as I have done among other Gentiles...to people in our culture and to people in other cultures, to the educated and uneducated alike" (Rom. 1.13-15). Now it can be taught because man is ready. His conscience has increased to be receptive to hear the Word whence before man was not ready to receive the gospel of salvation in Christ. If you think about it, Jesus came right at the exact time. It would be inappropriate for the first coming to be 3000 BC or for that matter 2000 AD.

Just as people sinned we sin today, but due to the exponential progression of conscience (call this God's common grace) we simply don't do many of those horrible things we once did as prolifically as was the case before. Christians have special grace or eternal blessings because we are regenerated by the Holy Spirit with God's life.

10/3/2007 6:50:37 PM

A Friend

[size=10]David B.,

All of your charts are wrong, and you can't find anything in what I said that would cause you to draw your charts. The original chart remains the correct one:



Replace "global conscience" with child sacrifices per capita with the lower number higher up on the chart.

Why do you persist in drawing the chart incorrectly? even after it was already explained to you your error.

None of your charts fit. Child sacrifices can't go negative and do not abruptly hit zero, so your charts C & D are useless. With time along the horizontal axis, A & C show a creation, which does not help your beliefs.

With time continuing on the horizontal axis, your charts B & D fail because they indicate an ever increasing speed into the past to a slower rate to the present. That would not be an exponential increase in conscience of getting better faster. I am glad that by the grace of God as we move forward there is an exponential improvement in conscience, not decreasing improvement.

Hence, there is only one chart that works. The one I gave you originally. Accept the truth, for the truth shall set you free.

This is God's design. Embrace it and receive Jesus as your Uncreated Creator, Lord and Savior!

For those who don't understand why some try to fight the exponential increase in conscience, it is because it shows there is a Creator who created. The exponential progression in conscience disallows an eternity of the past of cause and effects, because you would not still be sinning by now having been derived from the past. Therefore, the only possibility is the uncreated created. This proves the Creator exists and He is uncreated. Know that He is God of the Bible: the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit, for none can compare to Christ.
[/size]

10/3/2007 6:51:38 PM

Truth

Troy, could you please send me an email at wanttruth@gmail.com
Your brother in Christ.

10/3/2007 6:55:51 PM

A Friend

Truth,

You can reach me here. Tell me what's on your mind.

10/3/2007 6:58:46 PM

A Friend

Do you know what hell is?

Whatever strife or trouble you have in your own mind, regrets and unforgiveness towars others, if you refuse Jesus as your Savior, God will not forgive you and let you stay in your condition for forever in hell.

Your choice.

10/3/2007 9:37:30 PM

A Friend

Imagine how lonely, devestated and separated you will in hell because of rejecting the forgiveness and love of God in Christ in what He did for you.

The separation from God and no love in hell will feel like a burning fire forever.

10/4/2007 2:54:22 AM

A Friend

No sin can exist in God's presence, so you can't go where Christians are going to be with God and the Lamb in the new city.

10/4/2007 2:55:29 AM

David B.

"I agree I can't show your charts depict what I said; I can only show how they don't agree. The logical conclusion then is none of your charts work."

You can't show any chart that depicts what you said. This is no such chart. This is why you do not draw one.

"Accept it and look to see the reasons I gave why only the chart I gave works which is already drawn."

Does it show child sacrifices? No. Then it does not work.
Does it show an exponential decline? No. Then it does not work.
Does it show the decline getting steeper? No. Then it does not work.

Rejected.

You have stated that child sacrifices have declined, that the decline was exponential, and that the decline was steeper at a later point than an earlier one.

You are wrong. You have never drawn a curve that shows this because you cannot draw a curve that shows this.

"That you can't draw a chart that depicts what I said surely makes you wrong."

That you cannot either surely makes you wrong. What you said happened did not. There was no such exponential decline. You made it up.

Disagree? Then draw the curve, Troy. Show me an exponential and steepening decline in child sacrifices that does not go negative.

You can't and you know it.

This is the only exponential curve that shows a steepening decline in child sacrifices over time. No one has ever posted any other curve with these properties.

Readers, please note none of A Friend's curves show either child sacrifices, an expontential decline or a steepening decline. Therefore they do not demostrate what he claimed to have happened.

10/4/2007 4:11:03 AM

David B.

A Friend wrote:

#310208: “Many tims has it already been said one example of an exponential pogression in conscience is today child sacrifices are not so prevalent in society as they once were”

#310999: ”You don't need to publish numbers, except know in historical documents it was significant then and is not the case now. […]If the drop of child sacrifices was linear and not exponential, then there would still be quite a significant number of child sacrifices now, but you don't find that to be the case.”

#311065: “You don't need numbers listened; all you need know is it was prevalent before, and today virtually non-existent. Such non-existence can not be arrived at by a linear equation but requires an exponential improvement.”

#312648: “In the exponential progression of conscience and drop in child sacrifices it is not just two points you assumed, but there has been a slow drop from 2000 to 1000 BC, steeper from 1000 to 0 BC and for the last 2000 years virtually straight up.”

#312690:Yes, it is true, from 2000 to 1000 BC child sacrifices dropped slowly. Then from 1000 BC to 0 BC they dropped more rapidly. Then from 0 BC to today it is vertually a curve straight up or straight down depending on which end of the line you are looking from.”[/i]

It is now possible to reconstruct ‘A Friend’s graph. The graph starts at some point in the past (called ‘then’) where child sacrifices where ‘prevalent’ (i.e. some large number). Between 2000 BC and 1000 BC there is a slow drop, between 1000 BC and ‘0’ BC there is a steeper drop, until at ‘now’ the figure is virtually non-existent (i.e. close to zero), the curve is also known to be exponential.



The exponential progression in this case is from a slow drop, to a steeper drop (-2000 to -1000), to a still steeper drop (-1000 to 0), to a still even steeper drop (0 to 1000), to a still even more steeper drop (1000 to 2000), at which point the child sacrifices are ‘virtually non-existent’. Clearly such a trend must soon cross into negative numbers of child sacrifices.

A Friend wrote:

#311319: “If the linear drop is too steep it will go negative which is impossible, hence it is not linear considering the virtually zero child sacrifices today, yet there is still some remnant of it.”

#312648: “And any fractional child that never over time becomes one child can be deemed as no more child sacrifices unlike your linear theory where you have negative child sacrifices. That's impossible.”

#314057: ”you can't have negative child sacrifices”

#314059: ”Your straight line though goes straight down into negative child sacrifices. That's impossible.”

#314401: “obviously it can't go negative”

#315341: “sacrifices can't go negative”

#316683: “Your concave chart is wrong since child sacrifices can't go negative”

The exponential trend described by AF is, in his own words, impossible.

[size=8]
#310208: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=3
#310999: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=4
#311065: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=4
#311319: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=5
#312648: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=9
#312690: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=9
#314057: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=13
#314059: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=13
#314401: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=13
#315341: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=16
#316683: http://www.fstdt.com/fundies/comments.aspx?id=8791&page=16
[/size]

10/4/2007 4:11:29 AM

A Friend

David B.,

You keep shutting your mind down to the same thing I keep saying instead of responding to what I said. By shutting your mind down, this is how you separate yourself from God.

Does the chart I give show child sacrices? Yes. You can substitute any variable for global conscience that reflects global conscience such as child sacrifices or murder rate per capita, etc.

Does a an exponential increase in global conscience show an exponential decrease in various sins? Yes. As global conscience improves, child sacrifices decline. So as the vertical curve gets steeper upward, child sacrifices speed towards zero faster without ever going negative as in your false chart.

Does the chart get steeper in the one I showed you? Clearly. Yes.

Your problem is you are confusing yourself with the word "decline" demanding the chart visually head south. That's not necessary if vertically the lower number is higher up on the chart with increase in global conscience.

If you like you can draw the horizontal on the upper side of the chart and the vertical axis heading down so the line goes downward. I encourage you to draw it if you are still having problems.

Your chart continues to fail because child sacrifices can't go negative and since you don't believe in creation, you have a chart that depicts creation which contradicts your beliefs. You're slipping on your own chart.

I am glad people can see the upward curve in the chart I gave never goes negative. It steepens at an ever faster rate in global conscience. Praise the Lord!

I think David. B. is making this his last stand at the OK Corral but he is missing his shots by shutting his mind down and taking many bullets of truth that are wounding his beliefs.

10/4/2007 4:42:09 AM

A Friend

[size=10]David B.,

All of your charts are wrong, and you can't find anything in what I said that would cause you to draw your charts. The original chart remains the correct one:



Replace "global conscience" with child sacrifices per capita with the lower number higher up on the chart.

Why do you persist in drawing the chart incorrectly? even after it was already explained to you your error.

None of your charts fit. Child sacrifices can't go negative and do not abruptly hit zero, so your charts C (also the large chart) & D are useless. With time along the horizontal axis, A & C (also the large chart) show a creation, which does not help your beliefs.

With time continuing on the horizontal axis, your charts B & D fail because they indicate an ever increasing speed into the past to a slower rate to the present. That would not be an exponential increase in conscience of getting better faster. I am glad that by the grace of God as we move forward there is an exponential improvement in conscience, not decreasing improvement.

Hence, there is only one chart that works. The one I gave you originally. Accept the truth, for the truth shall set you free.

This is God's design. Embrace it and receive Jesus as your Uncreated Creator, Lord and Savior!

For those who don't understand why some try to fight the exponential increase in conscience, it is because it shows there is a Creator who created. The exponential progression in conscience disallows an eternity of the past of cause and effects, because you would not still be sinning by now having been derived from the past. Therefore, the only possibility is the uncreated created. This proves the Creator exists and He is uncreated. Know that He is God of the Bible: the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Spirit, for none can compare to Christ.
[/size]

10/4/2007 4:50:19 AM
1 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13