5. To which nation was the kingdom of God given?
Here are the reasons why it is the Philippines:
1. The Holy Spirit uses a blind woman, Maria Liwayway Alvaran or Ka Apaz, to speak to the listeners, tape recorded, in the Filipino language understood mainly by Filipinos.
2. Jesus created Pontius Pilate when He was twelve years old who looked exactly like Him, believe it or not. He used a kind of clay to make pots and jars called in Filipino as “pila”, thus the name Pilate was derived from “pila ito” or “this is pila”. There is a town in Laguna, Philippines called Pila.
3. The tree in Genesis that God forbids the fruit to be eaten is usually portrayed as an apple tree which in Filipino is called “mansanas”. “Mansanas” means “mantsa na” or sin or stain.
4. In September 2011, someone said that the word “Filipino” is foreboding—“pili na, pino pa” (“chosen, finely”). Powder is fine, thus it says in Matthew 21:44, “it will grind him to powder.”
5. The Filipinos are in different parts of the world, as immigrants or as Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs). They can express the revelations of the Holy Spirit since they understand the language and can translate these to host countries.
Aristeo Canlas Fernando, aristean.org 46 Comments
[9/8/2012 9:20:02 AM]
Fundie Index: 57
Submitted By: ixolite