Are you serious?
There are so many ways for Obama to steal this election that if he doesn't win a second term then he is sleeping at the wheel.
1. Electronic balloting machines voting for Obama (this is actually a current news item).
2. Ballots missing in transit to be counted.
3. Ballots being destroyed beyond recognition.
4. Dead people voting.
5. Voting in more than one precinct and more than one state.
6. Denying absentee ballots to the military by delaying their delivery.
7. Having a foreign power count some of our votes (Spain comes to mind).
8. Having Chris Matthews count some of our votes
9. Have the black panthers intimidate people from voting.
10. Have the UN intimidate people from voting.
11. Have the international courts invalidate our ballots.
12. Have any court invalidate our ballots.
13. Hanging Chads
14. Pregnant Chads
15. Missing Chads (okay, it sounded cool)
16. Illegals voting
17. Non resident aliens voting
18. Legal challenges to the SoS declaring electorates for their state
19. Legislatures electing to choose the electors themselves
20. Electorates thinking they know best and vote for Obama.
21. Electorates in fear for their lives voting for Obama.
22. House of Representatives invalidate the Electoral College and vote for the president themselves.
23. MSM declaring the results, though they are nothing of reality, declaring Obama winner.
24. Obama declaring himself winner and the MSM ridicule anyone that questions his declaration.
25. Military Coup
26. Nation wide martial law implemented
27. Alien invasion from Mars
and of course the Chicago favorite, stuffing the ballot box
A youtube video shows the airing of the announcement of Obama winning the election two weeks before the election. You can see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...
So the video shows Obama winning over Romney with approximately 40M to 38M popular vote. Is this a signal to the Romney camp that the MSM will steal the election regardless of the outcome?
I have said before, it is not who counts the votes and it is not who casts the votes, but it is who reports the results that truly matter. The American people will believe anything they see on their televisions in their living rooms. Most believe that three towers came down by fire and two planes. Forget physics, they saw it with their own eyes!
PoliticalAloha, WND 19 Comments
[11/4/2012 4:36:34 AM]
Fundie Index: 11